Derpy Candle is Irreparably Damaged

Objects With Faces-Derpy Candle is Irreparably Damaged

Surgeon General’s Warning – Burning wax and carbon monoxide may cause melting, wick loss, and permanent structural damage.

Remember children: smoking kills. Brain cells, people, candles. Nothing is safe from its tyranny.

Submitted by:

Belle1130

This entry was posted in Image, voting-page and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Derpy Candle is Irreparably Damaged

  1. B9CC1D says:

    It says “I’m doofy AND twee!”

  2. Happy says:

    It kinda looks like it has a duck bill.

  3. Muriel Goldston says:

    My favorite color is ham!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s